To pause the music,run cursor to the left and find the music bar

Friday, May 13, 2016

I've Always Wanted To Eat There

Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston Missouri. I've drove by it at least a dozen times but the lines were always too long. I heard the food is great and they are famous for their "Thrown Rolls"

I guess if you want a roll, they toss it to you. And of course competitors have on their sign nearby: "Our Rolls Are Too Good To Throw!"

When somebody asks Norman Lambert to please pass the bread, he takes them literally. Lambert throws it at them.
In fact, Lambert estimates he probably throws 200 dozen homemade rolls a day during the week and 300 dozen a day on weekends. The roll throwing and other antics--as well as the food--are the drawing powers of Lambert's Cafe, located on Old Highway 61 in Sikeston and managed by Lambert. 


People who visit Lambert's Cafe for the first time are invariably amazed at the generous portions served on each order. These generous servings along with their "THROWED ROLLS" have inspired many questions. 

But you never know, next time I'm down that way, I may stand for hours and eat there at least once!





No comments:

Post a Comment