To pause the music,run cursor to the left and find the music bar

Monday, May 30, 2016

On a serious note...

I've been absent lately because of some family problems. My oldest living brother is developing some health issues and his current medication gives him photo-sensitivity.
He has contracts to mow several apartment units and now he can't, so in order to avoid a Breach Of Contract, me and another brother (I'm from a large family) are doing all his mowing free of charge till he can do it again. 

I look at all the grass to mow at some places and I feel like this:




But he's got an awesome zero turn so we can usually get it done in two days and as we get a pattern down and start earlier, maybe in one day.

I'll admit, the only way I can do it with my bad arthritis is to load up on a LOT of pain meds. But for only a couple days a week, it shouldn't fry my liver.

All that time in the sun and I'm turning as dark as Geronimo (who is one of my ancestors so no slur intended!)

Don't worry, I'll be back soon with a full Blog of political humor and other mayhem. So until then, I'll leave you with this:
Looks like a majority to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment