To pause the music,run cursor to the left and find the music bar

Friday, April 8, 2016

I Could Kick Myself In The Ass!

It started out as an innocent trip to Dollar General and I thought everything was normal till I started looking for my phone. Everywhere. Actually 2 phones. One an iphone 5 not activated that I used for pictures and videos and an LG straight talk that is active. 

I had been on an errand earlier and I remember I had them in my hand when I got out of the car, then got sidetracked picking up some trash that had blown in the yard. 

I don't remember doing it but I must have laid them on top of the car and later drove off with them.

Retraced my steps and found them, or parts of them. Can't take a picture to show you but this one is pretty close to what happens when a phone flies off your car at 50 mph and gets run over!


And this is pretty much how I felt when I saw them:





*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment