To pause the music,run cursor to the left and find the music bar

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Relaxing At My Cabin

Spent the morning out at my cabin cleaning up. Sticks and limbs to pick up after the last wind storm, grass to mow, and weenies to cook over the fire.




Got to say "Howdy" to the Resident Goose Family and their offspring. I knew they were up to no good when I saw them a few weeks ago all snuggly huggly together. Now they got some mouths to feed!




My relaxing time got cut short when I ripped the back of my pants out somehow. I felt a breeze nipping at my bum and had a fist-sized hole back there. And I wasn't trying to light chili-farts either!
Since this isn't a nudist colony (really wish it was though) I'm on my way back home to change pants. 
Gotta get some spare clothes out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment